Are You Looking for High Protein Grain Free Dry Food?
Dry Food For Adult Cats and kitten’s food are somehow different from each other. The consumption of nutrients in adult and kitten may differ. Same as human beings, every cat also has different taste of food. Adult cats are heavy and bulky. Their Nutrition should contain lots of vitamins, Omega 3 Fatty acid, Etc.
- High Protein Grain Free Dry Food will deliver your cat with natural superiority ingredient plus antioxidant set basically framed for cat’s needs.
- Product must be purchased by 18 and above age.
- Product dimensions are 18.5*12.5*3 inches and 12Lbs.
- The Adult Cat Dry Food contains a higher concentration of the mouth-watering chicken which will be loved by your pets.
- The product will contain 12lb Bag weighted.
- Delightful, Protein-rich and Boneless chicken.
- Sweet Potatoes in Dry Food that deliver vigorous carbohydrates.
- Cranberries, blueberries, and carrots that upkeep antioxidant enhancement.
- Grain Free and Gluten free.
- A sensible substitute for a raw diet.
- Dry Food For Adult Cat contains only the natural ingredients and not contains any by-product of chicken meals, wheat, corn, etc.
- No added artificial preservatives and blend with vitamins, minerals, etc.
- To prevent preserve strength, the product is processed at a lower temperature.
Dry Food Feeding Instructions:
- Start the Dry Food by mixing 25% of food with old food and gradually increase the proportion of the food in the next 14 days.
- Dry crunchy and delicious nuggets. Add warm water and mix to enhance the flavor and aroma of the food.
- Water should be served in a fresh bowl and fresh water With Dry Food.
- Cat having weight 5 to 9 pounds, feed them ¼ to ½ cup per day. Cat weighing 10 to 14 Pounds, Feed them ½ to 1 cup per day. Always use the measuring cup.
Precautions while given Dry Food:
- Food requirement may vary according to the chart owing to age, breed, weather and their activity level.
- Regulate Dry Food as required to preserve optimal body condition and ask your doctor if you are uncertain.