Want to Give Gift Cat Collars or Cat Harness to your Feline?
Given the inherent curiosity of cats, it becomes imperative to get them a collar so that they can be returned back home safely if they ever get lost while wandering through the streets. Modern-day collars also come stacked with a plethora of other features such as cat collars having breakaway buckles for safety, glow-in-dark functionality and reflective accents. Today we are going to take you through the various types of collars which can make your precious sweetheart look beautiful while acting as a protective shield.
Types of Cat Collars/Cat Harness:
- Flea Collars – This can prove to be especially helpful if your cat is suffering from flea attack. These flea cat collars as the name suggests can eradicate fleas from the head and neck region. While some of them can kill the adult fleas, others feature IGR’s for exterminating egg and larvae. It is imperative to note here that some cats can develop rashes after wearing the same. In such cases, the cat collars should be removed immediately and you need to carry out consultations with the vet for availing alternative flea control methods.
- Safety Collars – This can serve your bill if your cat has a tendency of roaming around outdoors and climbing up neighborhood trees. Its elasticated strip stretches so that your cat can slip out if the cat collars get snagged thus making them the safest option available.
- Magnetic Collars – These collars feature a magnet which comes attached with the cat flap proving to be a highly useful item if you can equip your house door adequately. Thus, the door will only open when your cat tries to get inside and prevent other unwelcome strays.
- Decorated Collars – These cat collars can serve as the perfect pick for those who wish to tag along with a dash of bling to their magnificent felines. You can easily take your pick amongst the huge variety of decorative collars by ensuring that it features an elasticated strip for helping your cat wriggle out of the cat collar if it ever gets snagged on something. The strip should also be crafted using high-quality materials so that it doesn’t cause any skin irritations or injuries on coming in contact you’re your kitty’s sensitive skin.
- Reflective Collars – This collar can also act as a shield of protection especially if your cat likes to wander outdoors during nighttime. This cat collar can attract the attention of drivers so that they can avoid all chances of possible collision.