Is your cat’s Self Cleaning litter box have special features?
When you owning a cat, the important thing is to take care of them. Even more, if you have more than one cat, the task will become double in order to dispose of their waste and taking care of hygiene-related things. Cats are very delicate by nature. They required proper maintenance for their goods. Before using the litter box, you must know the proper utilization in long run. Buy Scoop free Ultra Self-cleaning Litter Box for Cats online as it is preferable litter box irrespective of others.
The major reason for buying a litter box is to easily dispose of the cat’s waste without messing up your hand. So, it advisable if you have more than one cat, buy a separate litter box for each cat. This will important because cats don’t like to share their things with others. We need to replace litter more constantly so that cat will use Scoop free Ultra self-cleaning litter box for Cats with peace.
Self Cleaning Litter Box Product Description:
- Self Cleaning Litter Box is 99% Dust Free.
- Supreme odor Control quality.
- Easy and convenient to remove the litter.
- The product having health sensors which get automatic reset 20-minutes rake timer, when your cat re-enters in the litter box.
- Self Cleaning Litter Box Strongly protects the leakage.
- It self-clean every after a week.
- It is an automatic litter box which stays fresh and clean without any difficulty.
- The Scoop free Ultra self-cleaning litter box for Cats is available in two styles; one is Ultra and another is Top-Entry Ultra. And both styles having two colors.
- The Product Dimensions are: Outer dimension is 19 1/8 inches W * 27 5/8 inches L * 6 3/8 inches H (16 inches tall with cover) and Waste dispose Area is 14inches * 14 inches approx.
- The Box will come with self-cleaning litter box, privacy Cover, Odorless Blue crystal litter bag, cat litter tray, Power adaptor, and a Guidebook.
Self Cleaning Litter Box-Points to Recall:
Scoop free Ultra Self Cleaning Litter Box for Cats having three more features:
- A Privacy Cover
- An adjustable Rake Delay
- A Health Counter
Recommend to change the litter tray every after 20-30days for one cat, 10-15 days for 2 cats and 7-10 days for 3 cats, etc.